It seems like every other commercial on TV these days is for home insurance or auto insurance. While these commercials might be cute and funny, these companies may not offer the best rates or level of service for you. Today, you have lots of options when it comes to buying insurance, including buying insurance online. However, with all these choices, you want to make sure that you’re getting the best coverage and service for all your home and auto needs, which is what you get when you work with an independent insurance agent.
An independent insurance agent does not work for one particular insurance company. Instead, they sell insurance policies from many different companies. Most independent insurance agents represent, at minimum, eight different insurance carriers. They research numerous insurance firms to find you the best combination of price, coverage, and service.
Below are some of the main benefits you will receive by working with a licensed, independent insurance agent:
- Unparalleled Service – You will speak with customer service representatives with local, community ties who will provide personal assistance when you have a claim.
- Best Prices – You’re offered the most competitive prices, because independent insurance agents can access the insurance coverage from multiple companies. They focus on helping you find the best deal for your insurance needs.
- Personalized Coverage – Independent insurance agents are your consultants, working with you to help explain the different types of insurance and determining your unique needs. Working with an independent agent can also provide you with much needed, unbiased advice.
- More Choices – Independent insurance agents can offer you a choice of insurance plans and programs. They have a lot of flexibility when it comes to solving your insurance issues. If you’re unhappy with your current insurance policy, they can move your coverage to another provider and act as your liaison with the new provider.
- One-stop Shopping – Independent insurance agents can offer a full range of products, such as home, renters, auto, and business insurance. Oftentimes, they can offer bundled packages that will help save you money.
- Tailored Updates – With different life events such as a marriage, the birth of children, new car purchases, or buying a new home, your insurance needs change. An independent insurance agent will help you to periodically review your coverage to keep it current. Also, they keep up to date with current events in the industry, in order to make sure that you’re receiving the best coverage and rates.
Ultimately, customer satisfaction is the key to an independent insurance agent’s livelihood; and, serving you is our most important job! If you have any questions about working with an independent insurance agent, please feel free to contact us.
J.K. Olivieri Insurance Agency, Inc. is an independent insurance agency founded in 1979 which represents a number of major insurance companies. Our mission is to protect our clients’ financial future. We feel our role as an insurance agency is to assist our clients in selecting the best possible programs to fill their specific needs. In doing so, we shall research and present our clients with the best possible programs available at the best possible prices.